the Principles of operation HR
Forming the basic principles of work-first of all based on the needs of the company and employees.
– flexible approach to each client (reaching compromise terms of cooperation – our main aspect at the stage of negotiations)
– complete confidentiality (if such is necessary for the client)
– quick feedback
– quality control at all stages of service provision
– focus on long-term cooperation. We work to the “victorious end”, to achieve the desired result, as for us the reputation of the company and its employees is important
Following simple rules and principles – we do our work efficiently and quickly.
Join our team and together we will achieve success.
< strong>human resources
Our HR management development strategy is based on the following principles
– Building a system of personnel selection in the enterprise.
– Development of tests for aptitude, psychological tests.
– Development of documentation on the approval of candidates and the hierarchy of interviews.
– Construction of the personnel service.
– Preparation of case interviews, projective interviews.
Given the personnel office – assistance in the evaluation of existing staff, formation of personnel reserve.
– Analysis of the existing corporate culture;
– Formation of a new or correction of the existing culture according to the development strategy of the enterprise;
– Description of processes and standards of corporate culture;
– Writing of the corporate book, the code of ethics of the enterprise;
-Description of the standards of work of departments and separate officials.
– Analysis of existing documentation, correction of errors.
-Recommendations on the management of primary documentation (receiving, moving, vacation, termination, maintenance work books in accordance with applicable law).
– Development of job descriptions, collective bargaining.
– Development of labor regulations of the enterprise.
– Improvement of employee productivity
– Interest in the work and achievement of goals
– Employer brand development
– Increasing employee loyalty
– Clear allocation of responsibilities;
– Improvement of individual performance indicators of employees;
– Overcoming communication barriers between departments and individual employees;
– Reduced operating costs;
– Improving the speed and quality of customer service;
– Improvement of quality control without increasing the burden on managers;
– Quick adaptation of new employees;
– Conducting better training of personnel;
– Increasing employee motivation;
-Setting clear and well-understood procedures for decision-making.