Without a competent analysis of possible non-standard situations-systematic development is impossible, because our experts will help you in this and will prepare everything you need for the entire period of cooperation did not experience difficulties in:
– determining the type of market — in market research, it is necessary, first of all, to determine the type of market for each product or service. Business planning should be based on the classification of markets in the process of selecting a suitable market for entrepreneurship and determining the characteristics of its operation. When determining the type of market it is necessary to characterize it, i.e. indicate the stage of market development (trend of growth or decline), historical and economic reasons for the existence of the market, the territorial placement of the market (the region and the concentration of the population), market restrictions (economic, legal, etc.), etc.
– determination of the market structure – in the analysis of the market, its structure is studied, i.e. the operation of market segmentation is carried out-the division of the total population of consumers into certain groups (segments), which are characterized by common needs, requirements for the product and the motives for its acquisition. The success of the enterprise in the competition for the market depends in many respects on how well the market segment is chosen. The practical use of segmentation methods involves finding the optimal relationship between the processes of standardization and differentiation of products. The business plan identifies the main consumers and the principles of their segmentation, it is noted that it attracts a typical buyer of this segment, the range of the most attractive segments is determined.
— assessing the market — the goal of any market study is to evaluate the current market conditions and in forecasting the development of the market. At this stage, the number of buyers in each of the selected segments is estimated and the demand is measured, the capacity of the market and the degree of demand satisfaction is determined. On the basis of these data, the most profitable segments of the company are selected — target markets.
– Selection of target segments-on the basis of market situation assessment data, the most profitable segments are selected for the enterprise. The segment in which approximately 20% of buyers of the given market purchasing 80% of the goods offered by the enterprise are located can be considered perspective. Here the position of the enterprise in the market is investigated. For the first year of sales at this point are specified:
– the main consumers of goods, data on orders for a product, contracts, written obligations available at the enterprise are provided;
– potential consumers who have already expressed interest in the product;
– potential consumers who have not yet expressed interest in the product; explains how the company will deliberately win them.
– market positioning-the business plan describes the actions to bring the goods to the market and ensure its competitive position in the segment, i.e. the existence of market positioning